Process for returns to the Pasarela Fashion Online Store
Pasarela Fashion will offer a refund or credit when you return a garment under the following circumstances
- If the garment is being returned because you have changed your mind, make sure the item or items are in the same condition you received them in, with all tags still attached. Items cannot be worn, washed or altered in any way. Failure to comply with these requirements will cause your refund to be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
- Complete the return form you have received with your purchase and return the goods to us in accordance with the conditions described in these instructions.
- Once your returned item has been received by us, you will be notified by email that the
garment has been received and is to be assessed and processed.
- For a change of mind return, a non-refundable fee of $10 will be deducted from the original purchase price of your order. If your return has been approved in accordance with the above requirements, the credit card/PayPal account used to process the original transaction will be used to process the refund for the full purchase price of each returned garment less the $10 return charge.
- For a return where a garment has been assessed by Pasarela Fashion as being faulty, is not of acceptable or merchantable quality, is not fit for a particular purpose, does not match the description of the product, or does not match the sample of the product, the $10 shipping fee will be waived. In any of the cases described above, the method used to process the original transaction will be used to process the refund for the full purchase price of each returned garment within 7 days of receiving the garment.
- Unless the garment is deemed to be faulty, in the event that the returned garment has been assessed as being worn, damaged, altered or has had tags removed, or has been returned outside of the stipulated timeframe, we will be unable to process your return and will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your garments advising you of this. At this time we will provide you with options regarding us returning the garment or garments to you at your cost.
- Any faulty item claim must be made within a reasonable time of receiving the goods and is not subject to the 15 day returns timeframe.
- For any change of mind return, your item must be lodged at any Australia Post office within 10 days of the delivery date to ensure it is received by Pasarela Fashion within the 15 day timeframe. If a garment is lodged within 10 days, but is not received by us until after 15 days as a result of unforeseen delivery delays, we will treat the garment as being received within the required timeframe.
- If you wish to exchange a garment for a different size, colour or style, please follow the
returns process described above and initiate a new and separate order